Perth Common Good Fund Committee - 1 May 2013
A Meeting of the Perth Common Good Fund Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 1 May 2013 in accordance with the undernoted timetable.
|Common Good Fund Committee||Time|
|Coupar Angus||to follow|
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors J Coburn (Convener), B Band, P Barrett, D Doogan, J Flynn, C Gillies, A Grant, E Maclachlan, A MacLellan, I Miller, A Munro, A Stewart, H Stewart and W Wilson
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Minute of Meeting of 27 February 2013 for approval and signature
3. Applications for Financial Assistance [285Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/191) (Pages 5-14)
4. Perth Town Waters Fishing Beats: Review of 2012 Season and Proposals for Management Changes [2Mb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/192) (Pages 15-26)
5. Queen Elizabeth II Fields 2012 Challenge in Perth and Kinross [4Mb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/193) (Pages 27-36)
6. 2013/14 Budget and Financial Statement [560Kb] - Joint report by Head of Finance and Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 13/194) (Pages 37-46)