Perth Common Good Fund Committee - 7 May 2014
A Meeting of the Perth Common Good Fund Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 7 May 2014 in accordance with the undernoted timetable.
|Common Good Fund Committee||Time|
|Coupar Angus||to follow|
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors J Coburn (Convener), B Band, P Barrett, D Doogan, J Flynn, C Gillies, A Grant, E Maclachlan, A MacLellan, I Miller,
A Munro, A Stewart, H Stewart and W Wilson
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minute of Meeting of 26 February 2014 for approval and signature
4. Matters Arising
5. Perth and Kinross Disability Sport
At its meeting on 2 October 2013, Perth Common Good Fund Committee awarded a grant of £2,400 towards the purchase of two Race Running Cycles, to be used by Perth school children with additional support needs.
The organisation purchased one bike and the Council have paid 50% of the costs, i.e. £1,200, as per the criteria. However, as there is a possibility of a donation of a bike, and they have very limited funds, it is unlikely that they will be purchasing a second bike. They have therefore requested that we pay the other 50%. Although this is not in line with criteria, the Committee can go beyond the recommended amount, if they so wish.
6. Perth Show Relocation to Main South Inch [105Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/175) (Pages 7-12)
7. Events on Common Good Land [108Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/176) (Pages 13-18)
8. Applications for Financial Assistance [125Kb] - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/177) (Pages 19-28)
9. 2013/14 & 2014/15 Financial Statements and 2014/15 Budget [1Mb] - Joint Report by Head of Finance and Executive Director (Environment) (copy herewith 14/178) (Pages 29-42)
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT 1973
P1. Sites at Friarton Road and Harbour Road Perth - Proposed Lease Assignations - Report by Depute Director (Environment) (copy issued under separate cover 14/179)