Community Council Planning Portal
This page provides help to our Community Councils. You should be aware that the links do not take you to all of the information on planning on the web site. View our main Planning page for further information.
Applications can be viewed and commented on online, the viewing and commenting on planning applications page explains this process and links to our online database. You can also download more guidance on how to comment on planning applications by using the following links:
- How to comment on a planning application [53Kb]
- What happens to my comments on a planning application [52Kb]
- Advice to Community Councils about Weekly Lists [17Kb]
- Guide to pre-application consultation by applicants with local communities in respect of 'Major' and 'National' developments [45Kb]
- Public Access Guidance [1Mb]
The current Development Plan consists of the Strategic Development Plan - TAYplan and the Local Development Plan . The Development Plan is supported by a range of and background information and studies.
Committee reports and meetings
All planning documents are approved at one of the following Committees or at full Council:
These pages include up to date information, including dates, agendas, reports and minutes of the meetings.
On the Scottish Government's website you can view and download all of the Planning Advice Notes (PANs). Those most relevant to Community Councils are:
From the Governments website you can also download Scottish Planning Policy (SPP).
Perth & Kinross Council's Planning Enforcement Charter [925Kb] provides information such as:
- Council Policy on taking Planning Enforcement Action, including the Council's priorities and the service standards you can expect.
- How members of the public can bring any breach of planning control to the attention of the Council.
- How any complaint about the Council taking enforcement action can be submitted and how it will be dealt with.
Notices which have been served by Perth & Kinross Council in the last three complete years can be viewed on the Enforcement Notices webpage.
If you are aware of any suspected unauthorised development or works taking place, you can report it to the enforcement team using our online breach of planning form. Alternatively, you can email your report to PlanningEnforcement@pkc.gov.uk or by telephone on 01738 475300.
- Planning Review May 2016: Empowering Planning to Deliver Great Places
- Ministerial Response to the Planning Review July 2016