A meeting of the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board will be held in the Sandeman Room, AK Bell Library, York Place, Perth PH2 8EP on Friday 13 May 2016 at 1.00 pm.
If you have any queries, please contact Scott Hendry on 01738 475126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched to silent mode.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Declarations of Interest
- Members are reminded of their obligation to declare any financial or non financial interest which they may have in any item on this agenda in accordance with the Model Code of Conduct for Members of Devolved Public Bodies.
- Minute of previous meeting - March 23 2016 (PDF) [688KB]
- Matters Arising
- Template Code of Conduct for the Integration Joint Board (PDF) [1MB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Strategic Commissioning Plan - Update (PDF) [1MB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Delayed Discharge Plan 2016/17 (PDF) [1MB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Draft Communications Strategy (PDF) [987KB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Appointment of Stakeholder Members (PDF) [404KB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Forecast Financial Position 2015/16 (PDF) [2MB] - Report by Chief Finance Officer
- Audit Scotland Reports (PDF) [1MB] - Report by Chief Officer
- Future Meeting Dates 2016
- Friday 1 July at 1.00 pm (Dewar's Centre, Perth)
- Friday 26 August at 1.00 pm (AK Bell Library, Perth)
- Friday 4 November at 1.00 pm (Dewar's Centre, Perth)
Future Development Session Dates 2016
- Friday 26 August at 9.00 am (AK Bell Library, Perth) - Delayed Discharges
- Friday 4 November at 9.00 am (Dewar's Centre, Perth)
Last modified on 10 January 2017