Integration Joint Board
An order to establish the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board (IJB) was laid before the Scottish Parliament on 4 September 2015 and was passed on 3 October 2015. The first meeting of the Perth & Kinross Integration Joint Board was held on 6 November 2015.
Agendas, reports and minutes (after 27 January 2018)
Agendas and reports are now published on the Committees pages of this website. In future agendas and reports will be available online via those pages at least five days prior to the Integration Joint Board. Minutes will be available once they have been considered at the next Integration Joint Board meeting. You can also register to receive an email alert when future agendas are published.
You can watch videos of IJB meetings on our YouTube page (starts from June 2018).
Agendas, reports and minutes (before 27 January 2018)
- Unaudited annual accounts 2020/21 [768Kb]
- Annual Accounts for 2019/20 [693Kb]
- Unaudited annual accounts 2019/20 [768Kb]
- Annual Accounts for 2018/19 [1Mb]
- Annual Accounts for 2017/18 [9Mb]
- Annual Accounts for 2016-17 [3Mb]
- Annual Accounts for 2015-16 [1Mb]
- Inspection of Accounts Notice [7Kb]
- Integration Joint Board Standing Orders [167Kb]
- Integration Joint Board Code of Conduct [154Kb]
- Integration Joint Board Scheme of Delegation [92Kb]