Integration Joint Board - 18 August 2017
A meeting of the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board will be held in the Council Chamber, 2 High Street, Perth, PH1 5PH on Friday 18 August 2017 at 10.30am.
If you have any queries, please contact Danny Williams on 01738 475144 or e-mail email@example.com
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched to silent mode.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
- Members are reminded of their obligation to declare any financial or nonfinancial interest which they may have in any item on this agenda in accordance with the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board Code of Conduct [154Kb].
4. Action Point Update
5. Matters Arising
6. Finance and Governance
- IJB Membership Update - Public Partners - Report by Chief Officer
- Financial Update as 30 June 2017 - Report by Chief Finance Officer
- Complaints Handling Procedure - Report by Chief Officer
7. Developing Strategic Objectives
- Annual Performance Report 2016/17 - Report by Chief Officer
- Update Report on Participation, Engagement and Communications Strategies - Report by Chief Officer
8. Redesigning Care
- Psychiatry of Old Age, Older People Community Mental Health - Report by Head of Health
9. Update Papers for Information
Joint Inspection of Services for Children and Young People - Report by Chief Officer
Mental Health Service Redesign Transformation Programme - Consultation Update - Report by Chief Officer
10. Future Meeting Dates 2017
- Tuesday 26 September 2017 at 3.00pm (Special meeting to approve the audited Annual Accounts 2016/17)
- Friday 13 October 2017 at 10.30am
- Friday 15 December 2017 at 10.30am
- Development sessions for members will take place at 9.00am prior to Board meetings as required.