Integration Joint Board - 4 November 2016
A meeting of the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board will be held in the Gannochy Suite, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Friday 4 November 2016 at 12.30 pm.
If you have any queries, please contact Scott Hendry on 01738 475126 or e-mail email@example.com
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched to silent mode.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Declarations of Interest
Members are reminded of their obligation to declare any financial or nonfinancial interest which they may have in any item on this agenda in accordance with the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board Code of Conduct [154Kb].
Action Point Update (copy to follow)
Appointment of Additional Members and Attendees [278Kb] - Report by Chief Officer
Chief Officer Update [524Kb]- Report by Chief Officer
Financial Update as at 31 August 2016 [292Kb]- Report by Chief Financial Officer
Establishment of Audit & Performance Committee - Verbal Update by Chair of Audit and Performance Committee
Clinical, Care & Professional Governance Progress Report [503Kb] - Report by Chief Officer
Perth and Kinross Winter Plan [382Kb] - Report by Chief Officer
THE MEETING AGREED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM
12. Contingency Plan for Sustaining Mental Health Services During Transition - Report by Chief Officer
13. Update Report on Participation & Engagement and Communications Strategies [245Kb] - Report by Chief Officer
14. Adult Support and Protection [360Kb] - Report by Director (Housing and Social Work), Perth and Kinross Council
15. Director of Public Health Annual Report 2015/16 [3Mb] - Report by Chief Officer
16. Partnership Engagement Meeting 11 August 2016 [180Kb] - Scottish Government Letter
17. Delayed Discharges [238Kb] - Letter by Convener of Health and Sport Committee, Scottish Parliament
18. Proposed Meeting Dates 2017
- Friday 3 February
- Friday 24 March
- Friday 16 June
- Friday 18 August
- Friday 13 October
- Friday 15 December
All meetings to take place at the Perth and Kinross Council Offices, 2 High Street, Perth. Board Meetings to begin at 10.30 am with Development Sessions beginning at 9.00 am as required.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE PUBLIC AND PRESS SHOULD BE EXCLUDED DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN ORDER TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WHICH IS EXEMPT IN TERMS OF SCHEDULE 7A TO THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT (SCOTLAND) ACT, 1973
P1. Implementing the Foundation Living Wage - Report by Chief Officer