Integration Joint Board - 3 November 2017
A Meeting of the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board will be held in the Council Chamber, 2 High Street, Perth, PH1 5PH on Friday 3 November 2017 at 11.00am.
If you have any queries, please contact Scott Hendry on 01738 475126 or e-mail email@example.com
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched to silent mode.
- Agenda Document Pack - 3 November 2017 [1Mb]
- items issued after the agenda document pack was compiled can be found via links in the agenda below.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Declarations of Interest
- Members are reminded of their obligation to declare any financial or nonfinancial interest which they may have in any item on this agenda in accordance with the Perth and Kinross Integration Joint Board Code of Conduct [154Kb].
- Minute of Meeting of the Perth & Kinross Integration Joint Board of 18 August 2017
- Minute of Special Meeting of the Perth & Kinross Integration Joint Board of 26 September 2017
- Action Point Update
- Matters Arising
- Finance & Governance
- 2017/18 Financial Position and Forward Look - Report by Chief Financial Officer
- Audit & Performance Committee
- Appointment of Chair to the Audit & Performance Committee - Report by Chief Officer
- Draft Minute of Meeting of the Audit & Performance Committee of 26 September 2017
- Appointment of Staff Side Representative for NHS Tayside - Verbal Report by J Golden, Tayside NHS Board
- Developing Strategic Objectives
- Implementation of Carer (Scotland) Act 2016 - Joint Report by Chief Officer and Executive Director (Education and Children's Services)
- Perth & Kinross Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Strategy (2016-2019) - Report by Chief Officer
- NHS Tayside Integrated Clinical Strategy Update - Report submitted to Tayside NHS Board on 26 October 2017, J Foulis, NHS Tayside, to report
- Public Bodies Climate Change Duties - Report by Chief Officer
- GP Engagement and Prescribing Update [383Kb] - Report by Clinical Director
- Redesigning Care
- Winter Plan 2017/18 - Report by Chief Officer
- Information - Update Paper for information/noting
- Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Service Redesign Transformation Programme - Mid Point Review of Consultation Update - Report by Chief Officer
- Future Meeting Dates
- Friday 26 January 2018 at 11.00am