Mobile navigation

Paying court expenses

If you have any outstanding court expenses as a result of legal proceedings having been raised against you for rent arrears in respect of your Council tenancy, you can pay them online (part payment or in full).

You will need your 15 digit court expenses payment reference number.  This will be quoted on any correspondence relating to the court expenses. 

If you need help or want to discuss a payment plan, contact the Income Maximisation Team direct on 01738 476142 or 01738 476143.

Last modified on 15 February 2017

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon