Macmillan Welfare Rights service
Perth & Kinross Council receives funding from Macmillan Cancer Support to provide an enhanced Welfare Rights service to people affected by cancer throughout Perth and Kinross.
This enhanced service includes:
- undertaking benefit checks
- arranging for benefits to be claimed and forms completed
- lodging benefit appeals and representation at appeal tribunals
- providing basic money/debt advice
- giving advice on any other available support you may be entitled to.
How do I access the service?
You can get in touch by phoning the Welfare Rights Advice Line on 01738 476900 (Option 1) or by emailing WelfareRights@pkc.gov.uk.