Perth & Kinross Council receives funding from Macmillan Cancer Support to provide an enhanced Welfare Rights service to people affected by cancer throughout Perth and Kinross.
This enhanced service includes:
- undertaking benefit checks
- arranging for benefits to be claimed and forms completed
- lodging benefit appeals and representation at appeal tribunals
- providing basic money/debt advice
- giving advice on any other available support you may be entitled to.
How do I access the service?
You can refer yourself (or someone else) to the Welfare Rights Team using our Online Form