Organising outdoor events
With more than 1,400 acres of parks and public spaces in and around Perth and Kinross, there is an abundance of choice for those wishing to organise an outdoor event.
What is required for booking my event on a Community Greenspace site?
In order to confirm your booking we require a completed events application pack, further details can be found in the parks events Q&A [289Kb].
This application pack should include the following:
- Parks Events Application Form (Nov 14) [190Kb]
- Conditions of hire [140Kb]
- Copy of Public Liability Insurance Certificate (at least £5 million)
- Risk assessment
- Copy of Licence, if required
- Site plan
Please visit our site map to view the parks and open spaces which are available for hire in Perth and Kinross.
|Commercial bookings - North Inch - per day||£345 (including VAT)|
|Commercial bookings - South Inch - per day||£345 ( including VAT)|
|Commercial bookings - Lesser South Inch - per day||£345 (including VAT)|
|Commercial bookings - All other parks and open spaces - per day||£142 (including VAT)|
|NEW Small enterprise commercial event - per day||£58 (including VAT)|
|Balloon flights||£23 (including VAT)|
|Caravan rallies - per unit per night||£7 (including VAT)|
|Liberation of pigeons - per vehicle||£25 (including VAT)|
- The charge includes days taken to set up and take down events.
- There will be a £515 refundable deposit for smaller events to deter fly posting and pay for any cost incurred by the council should any fly posting need to be removed.
- NEW There will be a £5000 refundable bond for larger events to cover any reinstatement works.
- NEW 25% of all parking charges levied by event organisers will be passed to the Council where vehicles have been parked on public greenspace.
Some non-commercial bookings will incur an administration charge, which is below the level of commercial charges and related to expected attendance. This will be:
- Up to 100 persons - £0.00
- 101- 500 persons - £57.00
- 501 - 1000 persons - £85.00
- Over 1000 persons - £114.00
For further information, please contact our Parks, Facilities and Events Officer on 01738 475393 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community run parks
Methven Park is owned by the people of Methven and run by a volunteer management committee. Please contact the Parks Management Committee direct to book this park.