Lifelong Learning Committee - 27 January 2016
A Meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee will be held in the Gannochy Suite, First Floor, Dewar's Centre, Glover Street, Perth on Wednesday 27 January 2016 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Linda Brown on (01738) 475127 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillor B Band (Convener), G Walker (Vice Convener), C Gillies, K Howie, G Laing, E Maclachlan, A Munro, D Pover, C Shiers, L Simpson, A Stewart, B Vaughan, W Wilson, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs P Duncan, Mrs P Giles, Mr I Jackson, Mrs A McAuley and Mrs M McFarlane.
1. Welcome and Apologies
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee of 4 November 2015 for approval and signature
(ii) Minute of Meeting of the School Estate Sub-Committee of 27 August 2015 for noting
(iii) Minute of Meeting of the Attendance Sub-Committee of 2 October 2015 for noting
(iv) Minute of Meeting of the Attendance Sub-Committee of 29 October 2015 for noting
(v) Minute of Meeting of the Joint Negotiating Committee for Teaching Staff of 22 September 2015 for noting
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Children, Young People and Families Partnership of 21 August 2015 for noting [125Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 19-26)
(ii) Children, Young People and Families Partnership - Briefing Note by Executive Lead Officer [158Kb] (copy herewith 16/17) (Pages 27-30)
(iii) Minute of Meeting of the Economy and Lifelong Learning Group of 11 September 2015 for noting [117Kb] (copy herewith) (Pages 31-36)
(iv) Economy and Lifelong Learning Group - Briefing Note by Executive Lead Officer [224Kb] (copy herewith 16/1) (Pages 37-40)
5. Standards and Quality Report [687Kb] - Report by Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 16/18) (Pages 41-84)
Note: The above report will also be considered by the Scrutiny Committee at its meeting on 10 February 2016.
6. Review of Charges 2016/17 [500Kb] - Report by Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 16/19) (Pages 85-102)
7. Teacher Numbers and Recruitment - Update [279Kb] - Report by Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 16/20) (Pages 103-108)
8. Securing the Future for Culture and Sports: Strategic Priorities for Culture and Sport 2016-2021 [216Kb] - Senior Depute Chief Executive (Equality, Community Planning and Public Service Reform) (copy herewith 16/21) (Pages 109-136)