Executive Sub-Committee of Lifelong Learning Committee - 6 February 2013
A Meeting of the Executive Sub-Committee of the Lifelong Learning Committee will be held in the Committee Room, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 6 February 2013 at 2.00pm.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors B Band, G Walker, C Gillies, B Vaughan and W Wilson; Mrs H Bridge
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Summary Reports on Standards and Quality in Schools, Pre-School Centres and Community Learning and Development [750Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/65) (Pages 1-10)
• Summary and Education Scotland inspection letter of Cheeky Monkeys Nursery (Appendix 1a) (Pages 11-16)
• Cheeky Monkeys Nursery Extended Learning and Achievement Visit, March 2012 (Appendix 1b) (Pages 17-20)
• Summary and Education Scotland inspection letter of Milnathort Primary School and Nursery Class (Appendix 2a) (Pages 21-26)
• Milnathort Primary School and Nursery Class Extended Learning and Achievement Visit, September 2010 (Appendix 2b) (Pages 27-32)
3. Care Inspectorate Inspections of Support and Residential Care Services for Children and Young People [2Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/66) (Pages 33-76)
4. Scotland's Schools for the Future - Phase 3 Update [607Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/67) (Pages 77-100)