Executive Sub-Committee of Lifelong Learning Committee - 5 December 2012
A Meeting of the Executive Sub-Committee of the Lifelong Learning Committee will be held in the Committee Room, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 5 December 2012 at 2.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Scott Hendry on (01738) 475126 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors B Band, C Gillies, B Vaughan, G Walker and W Wilson; Monsignor K McCaffrey and Mrs H Bridge
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Summary Reports on Standards and Quality in Schools, Pre-School Centres and Community Learning and Development [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 12/564) (Pages 1-26)
- Summary and Education Scotland inspection letter of Comrie Primary School and Nursery Class (Appendix 1a) (Pages 11-16)
- Comrie Primary School and Nursery Class Extended Learning and Achievement Visit, January 2011 (Appendix 1b) (Pages 17-20)
- Education Services progress report, Blackford Primary School, October 2012 (Appendix 2a) (Pages 21-24)
- Summary of the HMIE inspection report on Blackford Primary School (Appendix 2b) (Pages 25-26)
3. Care Inspectorate Inspections of Support and Residential Care Services for Children and Young People [6Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 12/565) (Pages 27-54)