Lifelong Learning Committee - 12 March 2014
A Meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 12 March 2014 at 2.00pm.
Councillors B Band (Convener), G Walker (Vice Convener), C Gillies, K Howie, G Laing, E Maclachlan, A Munro, D Pover, C Shiers
L Simpson, A Stewart, B Vaughan, W Wilson; Mrs H Bridge, Mrs P Duncan, Mrs P Giles, Mr I Jackson, Mrs A McAuley and Mrs M McFarlane.
1. Welcome and Apologies/Substitutes
2. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of Meeting of the Lifelong Learning Committee of 29 January 2014 for approval and signature
(ii) Minute of Meeting of Executive Sub-Committee of 13 November 2013 for noting
4. Perth and Kinross Community Planning Partnership - Economy and Lifelong Learning Group
(i) Verbal Update - by Executive Lead Officer
5. Evidence2Success - Developing an Improvement Plan [3Mb] - Report by Executive Director, (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 14/98) (Pages 7-32)
6. Reserved Places in Schools 2014/2015 [2Mb] - Report by Executive Director, (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 14/99) (Pages 33-42)
7. Service Asset Management Plan (Incorporating School Estate Management Plan) [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children Services) (copy herewith 14/100) (Pages 43-80)
Note The above report was also submitted to the School Estate Sub-Committee on 6 March 2014.