Executive Sub-Committee of Lifelong Learning Committee - 24 April 2013
A Meeting of the Executive Sub-Committee of the Lifelong Learning Committee will be held in the Committee Room, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 24 April 2013 at 3.00pm.
If you have any queries please contact Scott Hendry on (01738) 475126 or Christina Flynn on (01738) 475450.
Those attending the meeting are requested to ensure that all mobile phones and other communication devices are switched off.
Councillors B Band, G Walker, C Gillies, B Vaughan and W Wilson; Mrs H Bridge
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Summary Reports on Standards and Quality in Schools, Pre-School Centres and Community Learning and Development [940Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/187) (Pages 1-36)
• Summary of Education Scotland Inspection, Blairgowrie High School (Appendix 1a) (Pages 11-12)
• Education Scotland Inspection Letter, Blairgowrie High School (Appendix 1b) (Pages 13-16)
• Extended Learning and Achievement Visit Report, Blairgowrie High School, December 2010 (Appendix 1c) (Pages 17-24)
• Education Scotland Quality Indicator Evaluations, learning community surrounding Blairgowrie High School (Appendix 2a) (Pages 25-26)
• Education Scotland Inspection Report, learning community surrounding Blairgowrie High School (Appendix 2b) (Pages 27-32)
• Self-Evaluation Summary Paper, learning community surrounding Blairgowrie High School, November 2012 (Appendix 2c) (Pages 33-36)
3. Care Inspectorate Inspections of Support and Residential Care Services for Children and Young People [9Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/188) (Pages 37-138)
4. Equality Outcomes [281Kb] - Report by D Burke, Depute Chief Executive (copy herewith 13/189) (Pages 139-146)