Mobile navigation

Entertainment licences and event guides

Indoor sports entertainment licence

An indoor sports entertainment licence is needed for any sporting event in premises to which the public are invited as spectators. "Premises" includes permanent or temporary buildings, a tent or inflatable structures and a sports complex.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon