Council Meeting - 27 February 2013
A Meeting of Perth and Kinross Council will be held in the Council Chambers, Fourth Floor, Council Building, 2 High Street, Perth on Wednesday 27 February 2013 at 2.00pm.
Provost E Grant and All Councillors
1. Declarations of Interest
(i) Minute of Special Council Meeting of 12 December 2012 for approval and signature
(ii) Minute of Council Meeting of 19 December 2012 for approval and signature
(iii) Minute of Special Council Meeting of 23 January 2013 for approval and signature (copy to follow)
3. Minutes of Committees from 18 November 2012 to 13 February 2013 (copy issued under separate cover)
4. Treasury Activity and Compliance Report - 2012/13 Quarter 3 [363Kb] - Report by the Head of Finance (copy herewith 13/101) (Pages 15-28)
5. Treasury and Investment Strategy and Prudential Indicators 2013/14 - 2019/20 [565Kb] - Report by the Head of Finance (copy herewith 13/102) (Pages 29-60)
6. Draft Perth and Kinross Community Plan 2013-2023 [2Mb] - Report by Chief Executive (copy herewith 13/103) (Pages 61-102)
7. Perth and Kinross Corporate Plan 2013-2018 [923Kb] - Report by Chief Executive (copy herewith 13/104) (Pages 103-140)
8. Transformation Programme [518Kb]- Report by Chief Executive (copy herewith 13/105) (Pages 141-160)
9. Child Protection Committee Standards and Quality Report 2011/2012 [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Education and Children's Services) (copy herewith 13/106) (Pages 161-240)
Note: The above report will also be submitted to the Scrutiny Committee on 17 April 2013.
10. Consultation on the Scottish Police Authority Draft Strategic Plan [440Kb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 13/107) (Pages 241-262)
11. Consultation on the Scottish Government's Revised Fire and Rescue Framework for Scotland 2013 [1Mb] - Report by Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) (copy herewith 13/108) (Pages 263-308)
12. Appointments to Outside Bodies
At its meeting on 20 November 2012, the Health and Social Care Integration Transition Board agreed to establish a Pathfinder (Shadow) Board from April 2013, consisting of 3 members of the Council and 3 non-executive members of the Board of NHS Tayside, together with the Executive Director (Housing and Community Care) from the Council; the Deputy Chief Executive of NHS Tayside, the lead General Practitioner from the Community Health Partnership and the Chief Executive of Perth and Kinross Association of Voluntary Service (PKAVS). The initial remit of the Board will be on Older People's Health and Social Care Services.
The Council is asked to appoint three members to the Pathfinder Board.