Mobile navigation

Private Housing

Advice & Support on buying / renting a private property or if you are a private landlord.

Housing Grants

Request a grant for repairs or improvements

Shared Equity Home Ownership

Perth & Kinross Council has a shared equity home ownership scheme to help people get on the housing ladder, or to buy a house that better suits you and your family's needs.

Owner occupation

Information and the responsibilities of owner / occupiers

PKC Lets

The Perth & Kinross Council PKC Lets initiative offers letting, property and tenancy management services to private sector landlords.

Private landlords - advice and support

Details for private landlords to register / renew their licence and also view their responsibilities as a landlord

Private tenants - advice and support

Information on tenancy agreements, and tenant responsibilities.

Grant funding available for internal wall insulation

Private property owners and landlords in some areas of Perth, Kinross and Coupar Angus can benefit from grant funding to install internal wall insulation to their homes.

Local House Condition Survey 2022/23

We are currently in the process of carrying out a new Local House Condition Survey. The survey is being carried out on a sample of 600 local households (owner occupied and private rented) between November 2022 to July 2023.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon