Mobile navigation

Apply for it

Apply for Council Tax Reduction (CTR) and/or Housing Benefit (HB)

You may be able to get Council Tax Reduction if you are liable for Council Tax. If you also rent your home, you may also get Housing Benefit.

How to apply for a job

Tips on how to search and apply for jobs within Perth & Kinross Council

Apply for housing

This page provides information on how to access social-rented housing in the Perth and Kinross area.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon